Six Sigma: Disciplined methodology for developing & delivering high quality products & services (better), reduced cycle times (faster), reduced costs (cheaper). Includes customer analysis, project management, the DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control), lean manufacturing, and design for six sigma.
Note: This class meets online, 6/10/2013 - 9/30/2013, chat times TBA.
To complete your registration, follow these steps:
1. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Your selection and cost will appear under 'My Registrations,' top left.
2. Click the 'Checkout' tab (under 'My Registrations').
3. Enter the requested information (create your password).
4. Your registration information will appear. If there is a registration fee, complete your payment information on this screen. Scroll down the page and click 'Submit' to complete your registration.
5. Registration confirmation will appear (invoice/receipt will appear if applicable). You will have the option of printing the confirmation page.