You are currently signing up for the waiting list. You will be automatically enrolled and sent an e-mail if spaces become available.
Shopping Cart Registrations
You are not logged in.
School of Education
Click here for required registration permission forms
Exploration of Math & Science in Technology
July 8 - 12, 2013
North Carolina A&T State University
Building and Room#: TBA
For more information contact: Brannon Bynum, 336-334-7359, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Total CEU: 0
Total Degree Credit: 0
Exploration of Math & Science in Technology Summer Camp
This one week hands-on technology, math, and science camp is designed for rising 9th through 12th grade students. Participants will be engaged in math and science projects that drive technology. Students will be immersed in technology laboratories with Math, Science, and Technology faculty, exploring the latest technological trends. Students will engage in the exploration of:
* Math principles and applications needed for technology
* Science principles and applications needed for technology
* Robotics, Animation, Game Design, and other technological areas
* Teamwork abilities
* Presentation practices
* Leadership skills
* Problem solving methods
Early Action Deadline: May 30th, 2013
Final Deadline (Forms & Payment) June 21st, 2013,
$250 (Payment Deadline June 30, 2013)
This camp is non-residential. The registration fee for attendance is now $250. Registrants are advised to submit their application and a minimum $75 deposit by the May 30th early action deadline. Space and funding are limited; therefore, any forms and/or deposits received after May 30th will be considered by date priority and availability. All forms and final payments should be received by June 21st. Deposits must be submitted using the 'Bill Me' payment option.
Camp Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
To complete your registration, follow these steps:
1. Click the 'Add to Cart' button. Your selection and cost will appear under 'My Registrations,' top left.
2. Click the 'Checkout' tab (under 'My Registrations').
3. Enter the requested information (create your password).
4. Your registration information will appear. If there is a registration fee, complete your payment information on this screen. Scroll down the page and click 'Submit' to complete your registration.
5. Registration confirmation will appear (invoice/receipt will appear if applicable). You will have the option of printing the confirmation page.
Please click to see our
Internet Explorer 7
Internet Explorer 8
Online Class Registration Software